 Robotics / 15479
    27 IR signals by using the LEGO Remote Control —Ahui Herrera
   I've found a way to provide 27 IR signals from the LEGO remote control. See my site for an explanation: (URL) essence you need 2 RCX, 1 to act as a MUX. (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 27 IR signals by using the LEGO Remote Control —Brian Alano
   This is a good idea. You could use the same principle to send 27 different values to a single RCX. I.e. your one and only RCX could act as its own MUX. Here's an encoding scheme that gives you 1 one-key combination, 3 two-key combinations, and 6 (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 27 IR signals by using the LEGO Remote Control —Lester Witter
   (...) 11 (...) Alternatively, input 1 could be start/stop frame and input 2 and 3 could be 0 and 1 allowing you to enter any binary number (low bit first). This is workable for us nerd couch potatoes who think in binary and are really fast with the (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)