 Robotics / 15369
  RCX type snap in sensor tiles

We are looking for the best way to connect sensors and motors to our JCX controller: (URL) We have some 5111 wires and 5037 connector tiles. There is no easy way to mount these in a panel. We need 8 sensor tiles and 4-8 motor tiles per JCX. I (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX type snap in sensor tiles

Bruce Boyes <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3.0.5.32.200105...ion.com... (...) The guys at MIT had something before the RCX that looks like it had real LEGO connectors. You might try them. (URL) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)