 Robotics / 15357
Re: Spirit.ocx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 21:23:43 GMT

Sorry for the delay in responding to this, Amit. With the change in title I
didn't realize this was the thread I'd started.

You can get the spirit.ocx from the CD that came with your Mindstorms set.

As far as downloading spirit.ocx from the internet, I don't know of a site.
I'm not even sure it's legal for people to redistribute LEGO's software.

David

In lugnet.robotics, "Amit Thombre" <amitt@pune.tcs.co.in> writes:
Can someone please tell me from where to download the spirit.ocx?
thanks in advance
Amit