 Robotics / 15333
15332  |  15334
Subject:
Introducing Hammerhead, another COG-shifting walking biped
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 15:33:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I've updated the TechPup site to include
Hammerhead, a mono-engine, COF-shifting walking biped. I've also included
the dat file plus printed instructions.

Unfortunately, Vision Command will NOT work on my work-issued Win95 laptop,
so video and pics are going to still have to wait. In the meantime, enjoy
the POV renderings.

And please let me know of any glitches - taking care of sites by oneself is
trickier than it looks!

http://www.geocities.com/technicpuppy/