 Robotics / 15331
    Ir and proximity detection —Rob Stehlik
   Hi everyone, We in Toronto are going to be having another robotics competition soon. Our new rules allow for multiple Rcx robots. This means that they will have to send IR signals back and forth to communicate. Unfortunately, I was really wanting to (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Ir and proximity detection —Rik Blok
   I dunno if it'd be useful for you but I've got some nqc code for chasing and evading IR signals from other bots (ignoring your own). It's at (URL) I haven't even tested it to see how effective it is so lemme know if you have any suggestions. Thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)