 Robotics / 15307
Re: Vision command software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:21:15 GMT

This is copyrighted to Lego, so I think that you will not be able to get it
for free.  You can try using the SDK for your brand of camera, and get the
video into your own programs.

Andy

alogon wrote:

Hi!!!

Where can I find the vision command software for download?? I have a non
lego camera and I want to test if I can run de VC software with my camera.

Thank you very much, for your help.

Andrés Alonso
alogon@teleline.es

--