 Robotics / 15269
    Multiplexer —Gordon Bentley
   I was thinking about this the other day, and it occurred to me that the Mindstorms remote would make a very useful switch multiplexer. It wouldn't even use any inputs! I haven't tried this (yet) but the idea is to replace the buttons with (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Multiplexer —Stef Mientki
   hi Gordon, nice idea, don't have a remote control and so I'm totally unaware of what it's doing. But I imagine the remote control just sends the direct commands (identical to the direct commands send by the IR-tower). So you will have to download (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)