 Robotics / 15266
15265  |  15267
Subject:
CD-ROM Sample for Creative Projects with LEGO Mindstorms!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 22:38:01 GMT

The link is small from the fatbrain site, so I barely noticed it:

http://www.awl.com/cseng/erwin/start_here.html

Bug - Instructions and Movies
Flashlight Follower - Movies and Programs
Copy Cat - Movies only

(The link is from here:
http://www1.fatbrain.com/fbt/offers/robotics/)