 Robotics / 15263
Re: Orthogonal Robot Drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 09:10:24 GMT

I've built something similar to your robot, but I cheated! I used some • balls
from four computer trackballs (the excellent Logitech TrackMan Marble).
You can find some pictures of it here:
http://wegmuller.org/lego/index.html
(scroll all the way down the page.)

David,
     That is a great job. The design is so compact. I never thought of
saving those balls for something useful.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

http://bobfay.50megs.com/index.html