 Robotics / 15247
Re: Distance sensor for RCX based on Sharp GP2D12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:39:14 GMT

nice work (and nice idea).
Do you think you can reduce the latency of 300 ms ?

Unfortunately not, you have to get the energy from somewhere. Of course you
could do it with an external supply...

Rainer

P.S.: And you ask me about that magnet stuff ?!? ;-)
Regards Hardwarefreak ! ;-)

Sorry for the misunderstanding, that's really an unanswered question. (see
thread http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=15239 )

Philo