 Robotics / 15238
  Re: was (RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver) RCX & VC

Ok, VC has Motor control, Simply choose a Vision Template and build your command stack using the RCX Motor control. The RCX cannot run normal RCX code while VC makes use of the RCX, nor can the RCX pass sensor readings to VC. VC does not down load (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: was (RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver) RCX & VC

Hi Eric, I disagree in some points. (...) Please notice, that you can build your own vision templates. (URL)The RCX cannot run normal RCX (...) That's not true ! The VC software downloads a little program (myprog.txt) to your RCX. This little (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: was (RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver) RCX & VC

Hi, Rainer - I too disagree with some points you mention: (...) but it's not out of the box and I'm a purist. (...) box, I'm a purist. Also, are you saying that while VC operates slot 5, it can activate (let's say) slot 4 and run the two programs (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc, lugnet.build.mecha)