 Robotics / 15223
  Re: RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver

As an old Rubik's and (relatively) new Mindstorms fan, I'm completely voiceless in front of this incredible device... Is there any hope to see a DAT file of this wonder ? Cheers, Philo (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver

Philo (...) I'll certainly be doing a DAT, but not until I'm fully satisfied that the mechanical arrangements will work out-of-the-box for someone building it from scratch. At the moment there's some potentially extraneous LEGO in the bottom part of (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)