 Robotics / 15186
    Re: Serial Port Protocol —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) Here is an example that I hope clears things up: You said you know how to make the RCX beep. You didn't go into details, but to summarize, it is something to the effect of sending it 51 00 encoded in 55 ff 00 with complements and checksums. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Serial Port Protocol —Douglas Edric Stanley
   (...) No. That was perfect. Several people have written off the list to know more about my serial port adaptation for Director <> RCX. It's absolutely not finished, and has some little bugs, but it works. So here's the Lingo code anyway. It won't (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)