 Robotics / 15151
Re: Robowarriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 08:25:47 GMT

Burkhard Schloemer <BuS1503@muenster.de> wrote in message
news:GBt3wJ.FIK@lugnet.com...
After a first look .... well, ummm ... have you ever thought about • actually
adding some IMAGES of the robots to your site?? Just a suggestion .... ;)

There are quite a few images of some of the robots (I think Pulverizer has
the most), except there are also lots of robots without images (and lots
without known names!) :-)
I think I'll add some little icons on the 'Robots' page to say where there
are pictures, descriptions, etc, which should reduce the effects of those
with very little data, and possibly add photos of some of them. Hopefully
this should solve the problem :-)