 Robotics / 15133
    Re: Receiving IR data —Stef Mientki
   hi James, Sorry I don't know the answers, but I'm communicating with Delphi through the spirit.ocx, which seems to be a bit too slow. I'm able to control my serial port, but do you know how to control the IR-tower, where did you get the information (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Receiving IR data —James Matthews
   Stef, I've used spirit.ocx, but I just wanted to "hack" it that little bit further. I got the IR protocol information from the RCX Internal's site: (URL) a more details explanation of what I did would help, it can be found at: (URL) -----Original (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)