 Robotics / 15128
    Micromotors and Fiber Optics —David C. Pyatt
    Is anyone currently interested in incorporating micromotors and fiber optics into their robotic creations? My son loves using the fiber optics modules in his non-robotics, but I haven't had the time to use any of my extras in any projects lately. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)