 Robotics / 15091
  Re: 2.0 Firmware

In article <GBn3FD.Cw5@lugnet.com>, Dean Hystad <dean.hystad@mts.com> writes (...) What and where would the 'DLL' path be?? (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2.0 Firmware

(...) The DLL path is the directory that the *.dll files are located (dll standing for Dynamic Linked Library). You probably unzipped all the files into one directory. If this is the case then all the paths should be to that directory. Make sure (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2.0 Firmware

In article <GBowDn.LKr@lugnet.com>, Dean Hystad <dean.hystad@mts.com> writes (...) I get the message 'Error Starting Program ----- The ATLCLIENT.EXE file is linked to missing export ATL.DLL:57' and then 'G:\Program Files\RcxCC\RCX2\ATLClient.exe (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2.0 Firmware

(...) ATL.dll is located in windows\system on my system. It is the Active Templates Library and was installed by Visual C++ (it's probably used by many different programs though). You can download it from microsoft at: (URL) Luck (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)