 Robotics / 15069
    Re: Amiga Software —Dave Baum
   I don't know if an Amiga port of NQC has already been done, but if not it shouldn't be very difficult. Grab the sources from (URL) only real "porting" is access to the serial port, which is abstracted in a single class. If the Amiga has POSIX style (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Amiga Software —Chris 'Xenon' Hanson
   (...) It's not especially posix, but you can open a file named "SER:" with fopen and read and write to it that way. It's quite simple. (...) If you have trouble getting it going, shout. I have a working 3000/060 still, and the SAS C++ compiler. I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)