 Robotics / 15056
  AI, Neural Nets

A month ago or so, I read a message which had a link about Lego and Artificial Intelligence (is not the van dam one). I remember it had several videos: -Simple Method -Adaline -Neural net ... The higher level the better results. Does anyone know (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: AI, Neural Nets

I am not sure if you are talking about this link or not (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: AI, Neural Nets

Sorry, I cannot fing your page, yahoo says is doesn't exist. Please, check the address. Yiu escribió: (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: AI, Neural Nets

If you're saying that the ai_in_mindstorms.htm page below doesn't exist then I'd try again - I've just clicked on that URL and it works fine. Make sure you've entered correctly, or better still just cut-and-paste or click on it. Dan "Ismael (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: AI, Neural Nets

Yahoo had removed my site as they through that my site was delivering pirated material. I think it had been restored now, after I telling them that the files are all my original work. Hope that I could add the Theory part of AI used to the site next (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: AI, Neural Nets

I know what's the problem with that link, it works in Explorer but it doesn't work in Netscape. I don't know why these guys don't make compatible web browsers. Yiu escribió: (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: AI, Neural Nets

The site is just a simple HTML page. Must be compatible. At least it work with the IE and Netscape on my computer. Off-line topic: will Netscape be replaced by IE finally? Yiu (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: AI, Neural Nets

(...) Certainly not! IE only runs on Windoze computers - Netscape runs on Linux, Windows, IRIX, Solaris, BSD...and probably various Mac OS's too. Also - don't make the mistake of assuming those are the only two browsers. In the relative desert that (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: AI, Neural Nets

(...) FUD. I can run IE on solaris... if I really want to. (...) Please list for me (in private?) which browsers will do java, javascript, flash and shockwave.... without crashing. Not that I like ms or ie... I don't... I don't use ie... but... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)