 Robotics / 15236
Re: AI, Neural Nets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 02:24:15 GMT

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Steve Baker wrote:
Yiu wrote:
Off-line topic:
will Netscape be replaced by IE finally?
Certainly not!  IE only runs on Windoze computers - Netscape runs
on Linux, Windows, IRIX, Solaris, BSD...and probably various Mac OS's

FUD.

I can run IE on solaris... if I really want to.

too. Also - don't make the mistake of assuming those are the only
two browsers. In the relative desert that is Windows, that may be
true - but I have a choice of at least six browsers on my Linux
computer.

Please list for me (in private?) which browsers will do
java, javascript, flash and shockwave.... without crashing.

Not that I like ms or ie... I don't... I don't use ie...
but...

Scott