 Robotics / 15048
  Re: Curved Feet

Hello, (...) With a little bit of tuning, you can use the suspension system so that the axles are flat, hence less friction. It's just a pity that this system is limited to one type of wheels. (...) Who cares? What I'm missing in some of the current (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Curved Feet

Your comment about the wheels is the main annoyance of the inflexibility I mentioned. Re beams: Heh, I had several of the old Expert Builder Sets so I had an overload of beams. I've been buying lots of parts trying to bring up my inventory of more (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)