 Robotics / 15004
    Re: Programming the RCX... —Michael F. Aube
   Steve, Thanks for the reply. I was thinking more along the lines of abstraction and simplification versus a pure visual language. Something that would make programming an RCX alot easier with respect to range checking for valid values, such as motor (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Programming the RCX... —Steve Baker
   (...) Ah - OK. (...) I think that might just be overkill for a system as simple as the RCX. There are only three motor outputs - and you have no direct control over speed or angles - you can only say "forwards", "reverse", "brake" or "freewheel" (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)