 Robotics / 14994
    Re: Length of Diagonal Spreadsheet —Gustav Jansson
   (...) Thanks for the link to your gear spacing site. That is sort of what I was looking for though in my chart I aimed at being more general then just a list of workable gear spacing. My diagonal measurements can also be used to find workable beam (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Length of Diagonal Spreadsheet —Steve Baker
   (...) Yes - I have such a table too - but I generated it with a program that automatically rejects unusable combinations to generate a small list of useful diagonals. (...) Ah! That makes more sense. So you mean errors of 0.05 studs - that's a bit (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)