 Robotics / 14986
14985  |  14987
Subject:
2.0 Firmware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 23:21:59 GMT

I recently unpacked my Minsdstorm components after almost 1 year of non use
and downloaded the latest NQC system only to find that for some of the new
features it requires 2.0 firmware.  I have two RCX's each of which says 1.0
on the outside and NQC diagnostics says the version is 03.01/03.09.  Now,
can I download the 2.0 firmware and if so, what is it called and where can I
find it on the interenet?  If not, Can I upgrade the hardware/firmware eprom
or do I have to buy new RCX's?   Thanks in advance for any help you are able
to provide, Phil.