 Robotics / 14983
Re: plans for dual differential gear train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 20:40:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Robbie Berg writes:
Can anyone point me to a set of plans for a "dual differential" gear
train made with Technic parts that allows one LEGO motor to control driving
straight and a second motor to control turning?

Try this link...
http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Lego-Robotics/Transmissions.htm

The setup you mean is usually termed either the adder/subtractor or the
differential transmission.  Follow links 101 and 102 on the above page.

--Ian