 Robotics / 14879
    Re: Lubricating technic turntables —Eric Sophie
   You got me pegged, it's a purism thing, I pride myself on never cutting or altering pieces, glueing or lubricating. Just work those pieces and they'll loosen up! Get'em... GRRRRR....Eric (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lubricating technic turntables —Micah J. Mabelitini
   (...) That's okay, I'm a purist too. I once spent several frustrating hours completely redesigning the drivetrain on one of my robots so I wouldn't have to trim down four 8L cross axles to 7L. However, when you consider lubricating a turntable (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lubricating technic turntables —Eric Sophie
   Good point, well taken, I'm glad at least 5L axle was produced! (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)