 Robotics / 14879
Re: Lubricating technic turntables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 04:07:39 GMT

You got me pegged, it's a purism thing, I pride myself on never cutting or
altering pieces, glueing or lubricating. Just work those pieces and they'll
loosen up! Get'em... GRRRRR....Eric

In lugnet.robotics, Micah J. Mabelitini writes:
Eric Sophie wrote:

yeah, probably work real good,,,,,interesting , But I would'nt use it my self.

Why not? Graphite's carbon rings are most definitely not going to harm
ABS plastic. Is it a purism thing?