 Robotics / 14771
  Internal Photos of the LEGO Capacitor

Okay, here's top and bottom photos of the LEGO capacitor's circuit board. They're not the best, but the circuit board is only about 1" square. (URL) Regards Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918 The University of Kentucky SECC Middlesboro Academic (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Internal Photos of the LEGO Capacitor

Ok, I gotta jump in here for a minute, I have 6 Solar cells and 4 Capacitors, I am building them into the Wings of my Robot. (URL) Heres what I know about the Solar Cell and Capacitor. Solar Cell output 2.5 volts direct sunlight, Capacitor and solar (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Internal Photos of the LEGO Capacitor

(...) <snip> Their solar panel specs are wrong, or at the very least extremely conservative to the point of being incorrect. I've pulled 4 volts in direct sunlight, even more under a 2 million candlepower spotlight at 6". Assumingly the capacitor (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dacta)