 Robotics / 14751
  Re: Extreme Mindstorms Book Question

Gordon, That is a good question. And I agree, there isn't much out there in this regard. In my book I talk about very simple (1D) robot navigation - remembering a place that you went to and going back to it. As far as more complex navigation goes (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Extreme Mindstorms Book Question

it will be good to see novelty. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)