 Robotics / 14744
    RE: Need for chat server? —Marco Correia
   Yes, I also like the static facilities of message-boards, newsgroups and mailing-lists, because it becomes a searchable info resource. To me, the use of a LUGnet IRC server (or simply a #LUGnet channel in any other ircnet), would be useful to simply (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)