 Robotics / 14687
  RE: Need for chat server?

Well ? :> Have I lost this thread or did you give up on the idea? I would hang around #Robotics, #Cybermaster, #VisionCommand, #NQC, #Mecha and #Market I even would create "my own" channel: #CM-RCX-comms hmmm... ok, just a thought, eheh One problem (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Chat server is up! (was: Need for chat server?)

Hello all, I finally found a free moment to set up the chat server for all of us lego and robotics maniacs. My company is going through a merger with another .com so things are a bit busy right now ... I haven't had much time to mess with my lego (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  The Java module you've been waiting for: JStamp

Please pardon this announcement of JStamp - full details at (URL) have a closet full of Lego Technics, Droid kits, etc which we are itching to automate with JStamp. We hope to have some operational at JavaOne and, in future (not enough time to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Chat server is up! (was: Need for chat server?)

AH! :) ok, thxs. I'll be hanging around, time permiting :) mc. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)