 Robotics / 14687
RE: Need for chat server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:23:58 GMT

Well ? :>

Have I lost this thread or did you give up on the idea?

I would hang around #Robotics, #Cybermaster, #VisionCommand, #NQC, #Mecha
and #Market

I even would create "my own" channel: #CM-RCX-comms

hmmm... ok, just a thought, eheh

One problem though... the different Time Zones for American/European/Asian
LUGnet users.
But then again, that's common to all real-time worldwide interaction systems
:)

mc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Carlson [mailto:webmaster@metacraft.com]
Sent: sexta-feira, 12 de Janeiro de 2001 04:23
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: Need for chat server?

Ya, that's precisely why I'm offering to maintain an IRC
server. I think it
would be great to be able to hop onto a chat server and
brainstorm a new
robotics idea, or get some help with troubleshooting
something in real time.

I'll wait until I see a few more thumbs up before putting the
server online.

Thanks!
-Ross