 Robotics / 14659
  new robot webpages

Hello! I'm happy to anounce that my homepage is now avaiable for you to visit at (URL) must recommend you to see the 6_legs_bugs. in Lego robots section. Please feel free to comment the site. In the "links" section I referred to some of the sites (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new robot webpages

(...) Hi LVQH, nice work ! Have you seen my 6-legged ? Have a look at : (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new robot webpages

Yes Rainer. I've been visiting your site and have seen your six_legs several times. very nice work. regards lvqh (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)