 Robotics / 14664
Re: new robot webpages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:21:25 GMT

Yes Rainer.
I've been visiting your site and have seen your six_legs several times.
very nice work.

regards
lvqh

In lugnet.robotics, Rainer Balzerowski writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Le-Viet Qui-Huu writes:
Hello!

I'm happy to anounce that my homepage is now avaiable for you to visit
at  http://www.kongsbergnett.no/lvqh/robots

I must recommend you to see the 6_legs_bugs. in Lego robots section.

Please feel free to comment the site.

In the "links" section I referred to some of the sites that I find very
nice and contain useful information. if YOU own the site that I referred

to and don't like to have it there.
Please let me know and i'll remove the link ASAP.

regards
lvqh

Hi LVQH,

nice work !