 Robotics / 14634
  Re: Vision Command Nightmare (long post)

"Mike Broam" <cybrid26@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GA5t9E.68A@lugnet.com... (...) machine ---...---snip---...--- I had no problems with VC at all (great software and camera for the price), two of my buddies bought and installed one, also with (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Vision Command Nightmare (long post)

David (and all), I don't blame lego for the problem. But I have my computer so tweaked (mostly to run varying simulations) that sometimes new software can through it out of wack. Perhaps when I get a new computer I will get VC again (hey Brickbay is (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Vision Command Nightmare (long post)

(...) I brought my VC camera into work to use as a webcam last week. I've yet to get it to work. I had it working fine at home on a PII system, but something about this ABIT TX5 board just gives me a black screen. I also tried the "Fix it" button, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Vision Command Nightmare (long post)

Are you running an AMD Processor on your TX5 ? I found some obscure references that say the logitech software and the LEGO(R) stuff won't run on certain K6's. My K6-300 and my K6-233 do exactly what you describe : ( I took mine to work and it works (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Vision Command Nightmare (long post)

(...) Nope, it's a genuine Intel Pentium 233 MMX. It was a fresh install of Win98SE too, just to use the box for the webcam. (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)