 Robotics / 14621
Re: What is an RCX 2.0?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:46:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Hao-yang Wang writes:
I have heard that RCX 2.0 has more memory in it than RCX 1.0 . Could you use
tools like RcxCC to check the amount of memory in your RCX 2.0?

With 1.5 firmware

Diag:
Version 03.01/03.09

Memory Map:
Datalog Start Pointer:    20867
Datalog Current Pointer:  20870
Total Memory Used:        20870
Top of Memory:            26297
Free Memory Left:          5427

I just got it for one day so I do not know what they means.

These numbers (especially the Free Memory Left) are not significantly
different from what I get from my RCX 1.0 brick.

Hao-yang Wang