 Robotics / 14620
  Lego R/C etc

I'm sorry for the delay in being able to post on this subject. I've been out of town for a couple of weeks, and will be away for a few days this week as well. It's the busy season for me! Here is the current state of the game; I have built a few (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego R/C etc

WOW ! Sounds like someone answered my prayers. #3 appeals to me. It sounds like just the thing to run the AI on a PC and remotely control the LEGO(R) Chassis. Would it be too much to ask for pics of the prototypes ? -Xanthra47 "John Barnes" (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Lego R/C etc

erm... for LEGO purists, there's LEGO #8483 Technic CyberMaster ;) (a pBrick with RF PC control that provides a perfect Lego roverbot chassis) Check (URL) -----Original Message----- (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego R/C etc

(...) Your experiments are similar to one I am attempting, albeit for a different purpose. Currently, I'm leaning toward local oscillator and I.F. stage with a double balanced mixer from Mini Circuits to place me in the 144Mhz region (although (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)