 Robotics / 14690
Re: Lego R/C etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 04:42:05 GMT

availability of both 418 and 433 MHz modules. If it works, it will speed up the
Your experiments are similar to one I am attempting, albeit for a
different purpose. Currently, I'm leaning toward local oscillator and
I.F. stage with a double balanced mixer from Mini Circuits to place me
in the 144Mhz region (although 440Mhz would work too but with fewer
opportunities). Anyway, I'm wondering:
1) what RF components are you using?
2) how expensive are they? (Mini Circuits is a bit pricey for my
needs)
3) Are these components available in 144Mhz or 440Mhz variations?

Regards,
Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ