 Robotics / 14602
  Re: Need Decision Help - Buy RIS 1.5 now or 2.0 later

I'm sorry to say that I don't have anny suggestions, just some more info to consider. I imagine that the difference between RIS1.5 and RIS2.0 will be the software. This was the major difference between RIS1.0 and RIS1.5; RIS1.5 was easier to use and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Need Decision Help - Buy RIS 1.5 now or 2.0 later

(...) for (...) the (...) Maybe, maybe not. Last time I checked lugnet's list of LEGO retailers, there is a place on the web selling 1.5 sets for ~$150.00, and they had them in stock! Alan C Pflugerville, Texas there is also EBay but in limited (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)