 Robotics / 14559
Re: nice tiny walker?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:02:58 GMT

You can see full building instructions and quicktime movies for these 'bots
at http://philohome.free.fr/gonsuke/gonsuke.htm

Thanks to Hiroki who created the models...

Philo

http://philohome.free.fr

In lugnet.technic, Jose Antonio Vacas writes:
Has anybody try to build this nice and tiny walker ?
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Technopolis/6264/mindstorms/medamanooyaji.html

the page is in japanesse, but you can use
http://babel.altavista.com/translate.dyn
to translate