 Robotics / 14558
    Re: What AC adapter to use for RIS 1.0? —Matthias Jetleb
   (...) This is a follow-up to your earlier questions about what adapter to buy. I took apart my RCX this evening and started poking around inside. The bulk of the electronics is powered through a National Semiconductor LM2936M SO (Small Outline) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What AC adapter to use for RIS 1.0? —Matthias Jetleb
   (...) A follow-up to my follow-up: I *think* possibly/maybe/hopefully I've found the source of the ELEX10204B chips, or at least a drop-in replacement. The part I've found is the MELEXIS MLX10402. This is also a 16 pin SOIC and, based on a pinout (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)