 Robotics / 14547
Re: US S@H Specials, Feb 28 - Mar 06, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:18:59 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Carmack" <amenpage@earthlink.net>
To: <lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com>; • <lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc@lugnet.com>
<snip>
Or where can I get such a piece, and the following:

1 x Technic Plate 1 x 8 with Holes
1 x Plate 1 x 8 (Offset 1/2 Stud!)  --never knew such an offset piece
existed
1 x Plate 1 x 6 (Offset 1/2 Stud!)  --  "       "

It looks to me that these last two pieces aren't offset by 1/2 a stud, • they are
sitting on a Technic 1 x N plate with rounded ends, but it is inserted 1/2 • a
stud off, that is the PINS in the bottom of the 1 x 8 plate are sitting in • the
"hollow" studs of the technic 1 x N plate with rounded ends.

See pictures of steps 6 & 7 on this page:

http://homepages.fbmev.de/bm957542/Robotics/SmallKilloughPlatform/index.html

-Andy Lynch

Okay that clears that up. Still need to find 1 x 7 lift arm as well as 1x8
and 1x6 plates.

Alan