 Robotics / 14505
    error -14 —kristin fullenwider
   Just got my RCX 1.5 and while installing the software I recieved a message 'could not install Direct 6.1, error -14.' note I use windows '98 and not sure what Direct 6.1 is. would someone please advise me? I know know I am addressing the masters of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: error -14 —Stef Mientki
   The latest version of directx is 8.0 ... it's upwards compatible and has some bugs fixed , you can find it on the microsoft site. If you first install directx 8.0, the mindstorms installation won't install the old version of directx. Good luck. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)