 Robotics / 14506
Re: error -14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:38:16 GMT

The latest version of directx is 8.0 ... it's upwards compatible and has some
bugs fixed , you can find it on the microsoft site.
If you first install directx 8.0, the mindstorms installation won't install
the old version of directx. Good luck.

kristin fullenwider wrote:

Just got my RCX 1.5 and while installing the software I recieved a message
'could not install Direct 6.1, error -14.' note I use windows '98 and not
sure what Direct 6.1 is. would someone please advise me? I know know I am
addressing the masters of Mindstorm.