 Robotics / 14476
  Good complement to RIS

I've been on this list for a couple of months now, and I've seen the questions about which set(s) make a good complement to the RIS. I purchased the Ultimate Accessory set with my first RIS, but I've had a list of parts I still wanted to have which (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Good complement to RIS

(...) Shop at Home has had these on special a few times recently for $25, they may put them up again... -Rob. (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)