 Robotics / 14464
    Re: Where'd they hide the RIS? —Steve Baker
   (...) Well, when I expressed my concern to Lego about the Microsoft tie-in, they sent me a nice letter in reply saying that the tie in was mainly to do with the Lego computer games and that Mindstorms software wouldn't be affected. (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Where'd they hide the RIS? —Phil Vanderpoel
   I think you guys are a little mixed up. Look at the back cover of the Pitsco catalog you just received. You will see 4 catalogs pictured one of which is the Pitsco Lego Dacta catalog that you probably received about a month ago. I was tickled to get (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)