 Robotics / 14463
  Re: Where'd they hide the RIS?

The new Pitsco DACTA catalog still has the same Mindstorm stuff - updated. The Mars exploration package now has the Lego Digital Camera instead of the old Logitech one. The new CAD program from Autodesk ships March 1, replacing the old one. So, I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Where'd they hide the RIS?

(...) Is there a significant difference between the Lego and Logitech cameras? Also, I wasn't aware that Lego had a CAD program for sale. Can you give me more information? Matthias Jetleb VA3-MWJ (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)