 Robotics / 14432
14431  |  14433
Subject:
where to buy RIS (1.0)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:01:58 GMT

I checked 4 area TRUs and also HobbyTown but they do not seem to stock the
Mindstorms sets these days-everything is LegoStudio or maybe MS expansion
sets. I would like to know where others have recently bought the RIS set,
preferably version 1.0.  I saw the RIUs at TRU around Christmas and now have
saved $90 in TRU Bucks, but I can't use them to buy a new RIS! Whahhhhhhhh!!