 Robotics / 1443
Re: RCX Command Center Version 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:47:57 GMT

I apologize. You are right. The software has been tested on Windows 95
and NT 4.0 and should also run on Windows 98. (I will add the info on my
Web site.)

Mark Overmars

Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

Mark Overmars <markov@cs.uu.nl> writes:

    http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/lego/index.html

I think you should specify that the software runs on Windows systems.
As far as I can see, there's no way to find out what kind of platforms
it runs on until you actually download the software.

Fredrik
--
If you reply to this article, please do not Cc: it to me in mail.  It