 Robotics / 14387
    Re: Walkers —John Barnes
   I feel compelled to add what I considered to be a midly amusing thought to this general thread on walkers and balancing - which ain't easy by the way. When TLC come up with the "Cray in brick" or perhaps even a mere Pentium 10GHz in a brick, someone (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)